How Much Does A Sharp Copier Cost?
Prices and Costs of Sharp Copiers
Learn About Sharp Copier Pricing, Top Features Of Sharp Copiers, And More…
Traditional standalone copiers are artifacts of an earlier business age. Multi-function-printers, or MFPs are modern office machines that are multitasking powerhouses. An MFP combines three (copier, scanner, and printer) and sometimes four (copier, scanner, printer, and fax) devices in one. Sharp MFPs also benefit from the trend towards ever-smaller yet more powerful computing and have the memory and processing power to handle multiple, complex tasks.
Sharp Copier And MFP Features
Sharp Copier MFPs are designed with user simplicity and data security in mind. The company’s award-winning document machines combine robust functionality and security with simple controls to help businesses increase productivity and performance. Many models are also energy-efficient and all are backed by the Sharp copier product tutorial website.
Below are some of the ways Sharp copiers have distinguished themselves in the new age of business machines:
- Customizable touchscreen interface: The touchscreens featured on Sharp copier MFPs allows users to customize the interface to suit the preferences of a given work group. Numerous modes, views, themes, and functions are easy to select and use.
- Sharp OSA: Sharp Open Systems Architecture (OSA) technology improves document management, workflow, access control, usage cost management, and other core MFP integration capabilities.
- Advanced scan functions: Sharp’s advanced scan technology—which includes double-sided scanning, scan to email, scan to desktop, document filing, and document archiving—improve productivity and organization.
- Security: The ability of MFPs to store huge amounts of data coincides with concerns over the security of that data. Sharp has addressed these concerns with a proprietary embedded operating system (Security Suite) that protects against leading security threats, including hackers, viruses, and unsecure connections.
- Software solutions: Get the most out of your Sharp MFP by complementing it with Sharp software applications, which let you manage MFPs from a PC, print from different environments (Citrix, Windows, MAC, Linux, etc.), track operational costs, manage documents, integrate MFPs and mobile devices, and more.
Sharp copier costs are determined by a number of factors. Sharp and other manufacturers divide multifunction document machines primarily along the lines of print speed, measured in pages per minute (ppm). Print speed, however, isn’t necessarily the final arbiter of you Sharp copier MFP cost. Among two machines with the same speed, for example, the one with more and/or more sophisticated functions (such as color printing, more memory, a large hard drive, network scanning capabilities, a larger touchscreen, and better security) will cost more.
With that in mind, here’s how much you can expect to pay for Sharp copiers with the following print speeds:
Sample Sharp Copier Costs
Average Costs Of Sharp Copy Machines
- Costs of Sharp copiers under 21 ppm: $1,500 – $2,000
- Costs of Sharp copiers under 21-30 ppm: $4,500 – $11,000
- Costs of Sharp copiers under 31-45 ppm: $1,000 – $19,000
- Costs of Sharp copiers under 46-55 ppm: $12,000 – $23,000
- Costs of Sharp copiers under 56-70 ppm: $20,000 – $33,000
- Costs of Sharp copiers under 71+ ppm: $25,000 – $50,000
Compare Sharp Copier Price Quotes
Talk To Top Sharp Copy Machine Dealers Now!
Get in touch with us and bring your questions. Take advantage of this free service and compare the information you receive from one excellent copy machine company to another. It puts you in the driver seat as the buyer! Find the right copier for your business now!