Konica Minolta Copiers
How Much Will My Konica-Minolta Copier Cost?
Learn About the Features and Costs of Konica-Minolta’s bizhub MFCs
Like other office system manufacturers, Konica-Minolta has turned away from standalone copiers in favor of devices that copy, scan, print, and fax. Konica-Minolta’s take on so-called multifunction printers (MFPs)—the bizhub product lineup—has won numerous awards, including the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market for six years running. Whether you’re a small, mid-size, or large business, a bizhub MFP can help to increase productivity, streamline workflow, and stay on top of the most cutting edge office machine technology.
Choosing the Best Konica-Minolta Copier For You!
Today’s digital multifunction office systems have more in common with computers than they do previous generations of analog, standalone copier machines. With large amounts of memory (RAM), capacious hard drives, and app technology, MFPs are hugely capable. But turning aside from what MFPs can do, it’s important to think about what your organization needs it do to. Use the following criteria to narrow down your choice of Konica-Minolta multifunction office systems:
- Print speed: Print and copy output is measured in pages per minute (ppm). Konica Minolta office systems range in print speed from 21 ppm all the way up to 75 ppm. Small to mid-sized businesses should find 30-50 ppm adequate, while mid to large offices may need a machine in the 50-70 ppm range.
- Monthly duty cycle: MFP duty cycle refers to how many pages per month the device can output. It’s recommended that you choose a machine that exceeds your current monthly output volume (bearing in mind that copying, printing, and faxing produce outputs) by 15 to 20 percent (to allow for overage and growth). Konica Minolta MFPs have duty cycles of 15,000 pages/month to 300,000 pages/month.
- Paper Capacity: In order to keep workflow uninterrupted, choose an MFP with sufficient paper capacity, which ranges on bizhub machines from 1,350 sheets to 6,650 sheets.
- Finishing: Get professional document finishing with options that include duplex printing, stapling, folding, hole-punching, and booklet making.
Other Features: Basic MFP capabilities are easy enough to sort out; it’s all the “other stuff” that can be overwhelming to non-techies. Here are some of the major MFP features to consider:
- Automatic document feeder (ADF; useful for multipage document copying) and recirculating automatic document feeder(RADF; simplifies double-sided copying).
- Scan functions: Network scanning allows users to perform scan to email, scan to PC, scan to SMB or FTP, and other “scan to” network functions. Dual scanning—or double-sided scanning—is another productivity-boosting option.
- Fax functions: Konica-Minolta MFP fax functions include PC Fax, Super G3 fax (high sped fax), internet fax, and color internet fax (internet fax doesn’t require a dedicated phone line).
Konica-Minolta Copier Costs
The actual cost of Konica-Minolta MFPs depends on selected features (in addition to baseline models, most bizhub machines can be upgraded with options like increased paper capacity, more RAM, a larger hard drive, and document finishing). The following prices are general estimates only.
Konica-Minolta Black & White MFCs
- A Konica-Minolta 21-36 ppm MFC costs about $3,000 – $11,000
- A Konica-Minolta 42-55 ppm:MFC costs about $5,000 – $21,000
- A Konica-Minolta 65-75 ppm:MFC costs about $30,000 – $35,000
Konica-Minolta Color MFCs
- A Konica-Minolta Color 22-31 ppm MFC costs $4,000 – $12,000
- A Konica-Minolta Color 36-45 ppm MFC costs $15,000 – $25,000
- A Konica-Minolta Color 55-75 ppm MFC costs $30,000 – $40,000
Compare Konica-Minolta Copier Price Quotes
Talk To Top Copier Dealers Now!
Get in touch with us and bring your questions. Take advantage of this free service and compare the information you receive from one excellent copy machine company to another. It puts you in the driver seat as the buyer! Find the right copier for your business now!